Euro: Round of 16 - Germany v. Denmark - June 29

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Danes might have the slowest back line in the tournament.
Slow and bad in the air is a bad combination. They can't play a high line because they are slow, and they can't play for set pieces as the Germans have controlled the air.

Reactions: luiginb

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Slow and bad in the air is a bad combination. They can't play a high line because they are slow, and they can't play for set pieces as the Germans have controlled the air.

Andersen has been awful. His agent should be on the phone getting him a contract extension.

Reactions: Blender

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I seem to remember Spain scoring a goal like that vs Germany in the 2010 semifinal and it counted. I think that counts 9 out of 10 times.

Those picks are almost never called.

I still hate that semifinal :laugh:

Spain was the better team, but we should have won that game.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Germany played that break about as poorly as you could and it was basically because of Fullkrug being in. No idea why you bring Fullkrug at this score when this is 100% not a Fullkrug game anymore. Wirtz I think had to wait playing that pass because Fullkrug is too slow to just kick into the open space there.

Reactions: cgf and luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad