Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Not sure what part of that post was funnier.

Remind me which game did Argentina play with 12 men? Which game did they deserve to lose? It’s over 2 years ago and you still can’t accept you lost fair and square what an absolute loser.
You realize that you are doing the exact thing you are accusing Evilo of doing, right? I guess it is only true when teams you do not like win ;)

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You realize that you are doing the exact thing you are accusing Evilo of doing, right? I guess it is only true when teams you do not like win ;)
Madrid didn’t beat my team in those CL and my team didn’t get dominated in the champions league. Every single game they played and won in the WC was fair and square. The only ones that cry about it are Evilo and Ronaldo fan boys.

It’s been days and a Convo about DD, went to pep, Madrid and Argentina. I personally don’t care if DD stays I just call it like I see it. It’s run its course now and I’ll bow out.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Remove the penalties and they still win those games….

You had a free penalty as well and brought you back to life. Please in ET Argentina was still better and it took yet another penalty for you to make it to penalties. Let’s not forget you crying wanting 3rd penalty for no reason. Miracle save oh ya I forgot those saves for some reason now count as goals. Congrats on your 3rd star. Another master class by DD. Does zidane get a World Cup too for shits and giggles.
At least there was a slight foul for our pen. Not that complete dive.
No from our first goal it was all France.

Breathe man, you're overheating from defending tragic point of views.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad