Euro: Round of 16 - England v. Slovakia - Jun. 30

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Advances?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
One was after 45 minutes of play that had stoppages and another after 15 minutes of play with very few. It's extremely rare to see more than 2 minutes at the end of ET stoppage time
Yeah I realize that. Doesn’t stop the 6 mins from being an egregious decision to help England tie it

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Gee I wonder why England got 6 mins of injury time while trailing and Slovakia 1 min. Not rigged at all
NsKQY7g.gif

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
England are embarrassing. They should forfeit their spot in the quarters and let Slovakia advance. Now watch Switzerland have their way with them.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Nedved, Poborski, Koller, and Baros will piece everyone up.

Nedved is my goat tbh
He was amazing... I was a big Cech fan tbh.

Feels like we are a way off from being relevant again but this team was young and we had some good junior results recently I believe. Like the hockey, rebuilding slowly (or never).

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Southgate is an idiot but there was always the possibility that he would fall ass backwards into the right lineup and see this thing through. It happened today, he has the right lineup but is he smart enough to start out this way next game? I doubt it.

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
He was amazing... I was a big Cech fan tbh.

Feels like we are a way off from being relevant again but this team was young and we had some good junior results recently I believe. Like the hockey, rebuilding slowly (or never).
His left big toe alone had more talent than the entirety of this England squad. Juve having him and Zidane was a cheat code

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Bellingham got MOTM for the equalizer, but Rice for me was the most consistent England player, and he also nearly scored a screamer.
No one who started that game should have come anywhere near MOTM

IMO it's hard to conjure an argument for any England player other than Toney, despite that he came on in the 93rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad