Prospect Info: Round 5, Pick #143: Samuel Ersson, G, Västeräs (Allsvenskan)

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Cooler than a cucumber

200w.gif

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Ersson isn't as athletic as Hart, but he's more consistent, rarely lets in a softee and has great instincts and positioning. Going forward, he might be the better goalie.

I think Flyers have to wait for two things, the report to come out and Hart exonerated, and for Kosolov to come over and show he can be the backup to Ersson, before making a trade. In today's NHL you need a backup who can play 30 games, the days of playing your starter 60+ games are pretty much history.
Keeping Hart around on the next contract that he wants and will get is not my cup of tea. Not saying that Hart isn't a quality goalie but I'd rather have his return in trade than him.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Keeping Hart around on the next contract that he wants and will get is not my cup of tea. Not saying that Hart isn't a quality goalie but I'd rather have his return in trade than him.
kolosov will be over here once his khl season ends, who knows if he'll get NHL games but it wont take long to see where he sits on the depth chart. if he cant outplay felix and petey hes garbo, but if he earns starts he should be at least a serviceable backup. his numbers have dipped since the start of the season but he's steady over .900 on a piss poor minsk team still.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
kolosov will be over here once his khl season ends, who knows if he'll get NHL games but it wont take long to see where he sits on the depth chart. if he cant outplay felix and petey hes garbo, but if he earns starts he should be at least a serviceable backup. his numbers have dipped since the start of the season but he's steady over .900 on a piss poor minsk team still.
It’s hard to honestly evaluate Sandstrom and Peterson based upon their play at LV. The same goes for the position players as well. Lappy is running a lousy developmental program there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad