Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II - (Florida Wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
If Bennett fractured his hand they would know about it by now, no? I mean he has to have some kind of cast on if that's the case and it would show.

how do we know he doesn't? he skated before the press were allowed in. I haven't seen a photo oh him but even if we did, nothing saying he couldn't have a splint or something that's removable if it's, for example, a hairline fracture.

Reactions: Jwads

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
how do we know he doesn't? he skated before the press were allowed in. I haven't seen a photo oh him but even if we did, nothing saying he couldn't have a splint or something that's removable if it's, for example, a hairline fracture.

I would assume that people have seen him on and off the ice. Maybe not. I think he would play through a hairline fracture. But a real fracture has to be stabilized with a cast to heal, would they have him skate with a cast on? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
This you celebrating a goal

ZK-Ivk.gif

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
This is a reminder that our GDTs may be put on the mains as well for our home games, if anyone is planning anything special today, if not I am sure the Bruins will have a nice one done.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Swayman and Ullmark are not better than Bob
Pasta is not better than Barky
Marchand is not better than Chucky
DeBrusk Coyle Zacha and JVR are not better than Bennett Verhaeghe Tarasenko and ReinHART.
I would take Ekblad Goose and Monty over McAvoy Hampus and Carlo.
The rest of their unmentioned aren't better than ours either.

If we stay hungry, and can beat the cheating bastard refs like we just did, we got this.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Swayman and Ullmark are not better than Bob
Pasta is not better than Barky
Marchand is not better than Chucky
DeBrusk Coyle Zacha and JVR are not better than Bennett Verhaeghe Tarasenko and ReinHART.
I would take Ekblad Goose and Monty over McAvoy Hampus and Carlo.
The rest of their unmentioned aren't better than ours either.

If we stay hungry, and can beat the cheating bastard refs like we just did, we got this.
I like our chances

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I took this picture playing NHL 20 Franchise mode a few years back, this is the result I expect from this seriesView attachment 865750
love that fact its bobby too
Screenshot_20240220_222901_Chrome.jpg

Our GDTs are not the reason we win or lose, for sure, but I also know we have some posters on here that really do great work when they have time, so if anyone wants to show off, our home games are your chance.
i would if it wasnt boston, im like 0-2 when i make the GDT vs them

also is this the actual site for the shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad