GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
I thought Arniel got chased out of Columbus because players absolutely hated him.
He was. But he also played and coached the Moose so that trumps everything for TSNE.
I don't know what to make of Arniel. Columbus is just a bad org and they haven't fared well with any coach except Torts.
I’m of the opinion if he was that well regarded he would have gotten another chance in the last 12 years somewhere.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
it is pretty much obvious the Jets were not ready for the playoffs, and maybe not even built for the playoffs........

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Helle is not the problem. Our weaknesses have been exposed. We really need to add some speed to the lineup. Let’s see what Chevy does in the off-season.

Re-sign Monahan, trade Ville so Stanley has a spot for the departing Dillon, trade Ehlers for an Appleton clone.

Speeeed!

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
They pay him 8.5 so now he can’t allow any goals? Good point.
When the team is built and structured around Helle, maybe they need to actually play that system if you want to do your usual pile on the goalie shtick.
Considering how the line up is deployed I’d say they are built around 55 and 81.

Reactions: MardyBum

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Can't watch but have been following a bit on my phone. So much hype for this PO's, what a disappointing set of games so far.

Reactions: MardyBum

Yogi141

Feb 24, 2018
I see people saying this is all on coaching. I don't agree. We have changed coaching and still can't get out of the first round. In my opinion this is on management, drafting and scouting. We need a new GM to reevaluate our team. Chevy is good at making trades when he has to make them, but that is all he is good at. He falls in love with his draft picks and won't move on from them unless forced. We need a new voice who can make changes where necessary.

Reactions: LowLefty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad