GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
He’s part of the problem, he’s been crap all series!

Honestly, I feel like I'm in the movie idiocricy. He's not the problem but he isn't part of the solution right now. And unlike Stanley or other turds on skates who have sucked ass, our team isn't built around those players and giant contracts.

I have no idea how this is so hard to grasp./

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Blaming this one on Hellebuyck shows insufficient understanding of what's happening. We've - again - conceded over 3.5 xG against in two periods, which is already more than we averaged per game during the regular season. We've been absolutely horseshit defensively, and while Helle hasn't helped us win, this isn't even remotely closely to being a goaltending issue.

Yeah I get it Helle is a vezina calibre guy so you expect him to be superman and just make every save ever. But the reality is we are giving the best offence in the league way to many looks and way to many PPs.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Blaming this one on Hellebuyck shows insufficient understanding of what's happening. We've - again - conceded over 3.5 xG against in two periods, which is already more than we averaged per game during the regular season. We've been absolutely horseshit defensively, and while Helle hasn't helped us win, this isn't even remotely closely to being a goaltending issue.
You seriously think Helly has been close to good? Wow

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Bones was hired as a temporary fill in coach and everyone knew that. I wouldn’t be surprised if he decides to retire after this season.
Agreed, he wasn't the first second or third choice and got the job by default. Called him a caretaker coach the day he was hired and after this year with the health problems of his wife and himself the time has come to walk away

Reactions: cbcwpg and surixon

GreatSaveEssensa

The Dark Side Of The Goon
Feb 16, 2016
Manitoba
Honestly, I feel like I'm in the movie idiocricy. He's not the problem but he isn't part of the solution right now. And unlike Stanley or other turds on skates who have sucked ass, our team isn't built around those players and giant contracts.

I have no idea how this is so hard to grasp./
f***ing prime Hasek would not help the Jets win this series as is. If you think so you don't know hockey

Orrrules

Mar 6, 2021
They did win the Cup recently so no wonder the Jets are getting shown what it takes and they don't have it.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
This game could easily be 7-1. That's how bad Jets have looked.

Of course, still a period to go.......

Reactions: Orrrules

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I would bet my last dollar if the Jets wore the Avs jersey they would have 50% less penalties.
Anyone find it strange the Jets start getting penalties in the second half of the game when it’s close.

Reactions: WolfHouse

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
It's times like these the people in my life that think they are.helping say things like "well they had a great regular season", "there can only be one winner" and " some teams don't even make the playoffs consistently".

My response is always the same: if this is how you are going to perform in the playoffs every year, what is even the point? Lose, sure, but at least show up!

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
The Jets players are lazy, moronic, selfish, immature children.

A grown man can't stop himself from putting another player in a headlock and taking his helmet off? An adult can't control himself hitting another player in the face? That's not even talking about the lazy penalties. How do they look at their teammates who want to win in the face? These players should be embarrassed with themselves. Total loser goober mentality.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand

Attachments

• 20240428_151859.jpg
    20240428_151859.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 1

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Yeah I get it Helle is a vezina calibre guy so you expect him to be superman and just make every save ever. But the reality is we are giving the best offence in the league way to many looks and way to many PPs.
Exactly, and I don't understand how people pin this one on Helle.

Relative to xGA, Georgiev and Helle are about equal through four games. Yeah, you'd want Helle to win that battle, but he hasn't lost it either. That's the most important thing here. If your goalie doesn't lose the series for you, you should be able to win.

The skaters are just dying out there. There's the issue.

Reactions: weslox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad