GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
Helle wanted to play for a contender he got that , just not a SC contender that might need a new GM and definitely a new coaching staff
Don’t count on it. Arniel is the next man up. He hasn’t gotten a sniff of anHC job in 12 years. Probably for a good reason.
Outside the box progressive coaching choices aren’t exactly Chipper and Chevy’s style.

Reactions: Ponds

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't usually post but I feel disgusted, two games in a row where the game is even and refs decide they need to give colorado several power plays. We are the 3rd least penalized team in the league and somehow you find a way to stack four power plays against in one period.

Impressive ref'ing...

If you are Gary Bettman evaluating...

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Odd to see so many calls against but that’s the NHL. Don’t be surprised if we get down 3rd period PPs especially in the last 10 minutes.
We are not skating but for a few players.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
15 to 2. That is the 5 on 5 high danger chances for this game. You can't score if you don't generate chances. What a pathetic effort and pathetic coaching by a dinosaur. Sure a great way to score more is sitting one of our best goalscorers and inputing an AHL caliber player.

Reactions: cbcwpg

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Last two aren't on Helle. First one was bad for sure. We keep going to the box and the best offence on the planet is going to score. Not much more to say.

I'm not interesting in going over every single goal with a magnifying glass for a guy we structured our team and cap around, and is sporting a GAA over 5 so far.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Avs don't have to line match Scheifele because he's not a threat - this was a huge advantage

Avs top players stepped up and ours faded. When McKinnon gets the puck, he takes over - when Scheif gets the puck, he chips it and skates for a breakout pass...

Its a shame that Helle will have to wear this one because our top six was fkn garbage.

Connor-Scheif have moments and then play like they 'deserve' to win... and of course we don't.

Stanley in over Miller is on the coaches - just stupid.

Pionk must be Chipman's granddaughter's favourite player - theres zero reason Samberg-Schmidt shouldn't have been our 2nd pair.

Avs know playoff hockey and they just wanted this game more. Scheifele avoided injury for his golf season.

Enjoy the first half of our season for the next 7 years because Bambi doesn't have 'it'.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
If you think Perfetti would change this matchup I have a bridge to sell you
The "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas" -m.o. has gotten us nowhere ever since Fleury shut us out in 2018.

I mean, we've had problems with the top 6 for most of the season, and they only thought about testing Nino in there now in Game 86. We're now paying the price for not testing stuff out earlier.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Don’t count on it. Arniel is the next man up. He hasn’t gotten a sniff of anHC job in 12 years. Probably for a good reason.
Outside the box progressive coaching choices aren’t exactly Chipper and Chevy’s style.
I thought Arniel got chased out of Columbus because players absolutely hated him.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'm not interesting in going over every single goal with a magnifying glass for a guy we structured our team and cap around, and is sporting a GAA over 5 so far.

So you just want to pin everything on the goalie? And do you suggest we do about that? Trade him for a worse regular season goalie and hope for the best?

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
Me thinks Arniel coaching next year isn’t going to be any better.

Need a different type of coach like Berube......This team does not have the right mix.....needs major changes as well to the roster

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
I'm screaming this with my keyboard.

NO ONE IS SHOWING UP.

Our skaters our dog shit, I made one post about Helley in this thread and people lose their minds. There, there is what, the 18th goal in 4 games? 19? I cant even keep track

Reputation goes a long way.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
1714335704851.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad