GDT: Round 1 Game 4 Playoffs: Jets @ Avs Apr 28, 2024 – 1:30 PM CT. TV: CBC; Radio: 680 CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Helle wanted to play for a contender he got that , just not a SC contender that might need a new GM and definitely a new coaching staff

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Well the Helle's teammates are putting the nails into Helle' with their lack of ability to stop the Av's...

I'm screaming this with my keyboard.

NO ONE IS SHOWING UP.

Our skaters our dog shit, I made one post about Helley in this thread and people lose their minds. There, there is what, the 18th goal in 4 games? 19? I cant even keep track

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
monty-python-king-arthur.gif

• Haha
Reactions: bustamente

Hobo Bob

Jan 29, 2015
Winnipeg
I don't usually post but I feel disgusted, two games in a row where the game is even and refs decide they need to give colorado several power plays. We are the 3rd least penalized team in the league and somehow you find a way to stack four power plays against in one period.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
The refs have made some... odd calls, but the Jets are putting themselves in position to be called and the Avs, to their credit, are capitalizing.

Reactions: Keystone

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Avs first to every puck. They just want it more and you can't force players to want it.
Yeah. It's been like that all series. I don't know how many times I've seen our guys hesitate before going for a puck.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Avs get shots through from the point and have guys sitting in front of Helly for tips and rebounds........
Compare that to our PP (when ever we have one)

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Rick Bowness, Adam Lowry, and Helle better be kicking garbage cans around in the dressing room during intermission to wake this f***ing team up.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero

Keystone

Apr 30, 2011
Manitoba
AJF should absolutely be selling out taking runs at makar in the 3rd. Same with Stanley on Mac. This game is toast and it don’t matter if they are available next game if they cross the line.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I'm screaming this with my keyboard.

NO ONE IS SHOWING UP.

Our skaters our dog shit, I made one post about Helley in this thread and people lose their minds. There, there is what, the 18th goal in 4 games? 19? I cant even keep track

Last two aren't on Helle. First one was bad for sure. We keep going to the box and the best offence on the planet is going to score. Not much more to say.

Reactions: RestlessYoungZero
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad