Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
He’s outplayed Bolduc , I see a very solid D. Even though Bolduc has been improved, not what type of D he will be

Way too much short term thinking on who is going to be the 7th defensemen

The fact that we could lose a player via waiver claim is good news, not bad. There's finally legit depth.

Under that truth, we will lose someone. Bolduc is the future on LD. He's not getting exposed to waivers.

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY

The fact that we could lose a player via waiver claim is good news, not bad. There's finally legit depth.

Under that truth, we will lose someone. Bolduc is the future on LD. He's not getting exposed to waivers.
Yep, Bolduc gets insta-claimed. He would have needed to go down with all of the other players before waivers were active, but they get reinstated 12 days before the beginning of the season. Believe that Hutton and Cholowski will both need to pass through waivers at this point.

Top Corner

Feb 27, 2002
Mtl
Visit site

I think Cholowski is a late bloomer who may have figured out why he was a first rounder. If he is sent down , hope he doesn’t get claimed but
I think he might

impaaaaaact

Jan 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
When asked about Gauthier skating with Cizikas and Maclean, Roy says he's looking for someone with speed, energy, capable of making plays and getting a big goal in that spot.

And sending a message to Engvall that he needs to impact every shift to earn a spot

I would not be surprised to see Engvall traded in the next few days. He's a solid player who does not fit Roy's system of quick puck movement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad