Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XIII (Nanaki edition)

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
This is complete speculation but is it possible Mika battles depression? I've dealt with it and you are a shell of yourself when it happens.
I just started watching that Amazon Prime hockey series..In the first couple episodes, Filip Forsberg's wife said how scary the physical aspect of the game is to her after Forsberg got a concussion, plus having a child and another baby on the way, and how she told him no more fighting or something to that effect. Quite possible Zib and his wife had a similar conversation about playing it safer given his past injuries and having a kid now.

Reactions: will1066

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I just started watching that Amazon Prime hockey series..In the first couple episodes, Filip Forsberg's wife said how scary the physical aspect of the game is to her after Forsberg got a concussion, plus having a child and another baby on the way, and how she told him no more fighting or something to that effect. Quite possible Zib and his wife had a similar conversation about playing it safer given his past injuries and having a kid now.

I know this is not how the world works but if that's the case he should have shared this conversation with the Rangers and taken a more modest deal without an NMC. I'm not sure if I have a deliverable at work due tomorrow I can tell my boss "my wife said no more late nights". The first Valentine's Day I spent with my wife I was working. So yeah f*** Mika if this is true.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

grachevsceiling

Jul 2, 2024
I know this is not how the world works but if that's the case he should have shared this conversation with the Rangers and taken a more modest deal without an NMC. I'm not sure if I have a deliverable at work due tomorrow I can tell my boss "my wife said no more late nights". The first Valentine's Day I spent with my wife I was working. So yeah f*** Mika if this is true.
Sounds like you need a NMC.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I’ll be at the game on Tuesday night and of course Rempe is gonna play.

At least Igor should as well. Last time I saw the Rangers play the Caps here in DC we decided to start Fourgiev on opening night…

I’ll be at the game on Tuesday night and of course Rempe is gonna play.

At least Igor should as well. Last time I saw the Rangers play the Caps here in DC we decided to start Fourgiev on opening night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad