Speculation: Roster Building Thread - Part XIII (Nanaki edition)

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I don't think Mancini's status is tied to Jones. Drury isn't going to carry less than 7 dmen. Sending Mancini down at this point would necessitate bringing someone up. And since they already chose Mancini over Ruhwedel, I don't see them doing that.

Yea not yet but same deal if he’s sitting 10 games from now he should go down to play

Reactions: IDvsEGO

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
wrong

responded to poster asking specifically what we could get on package incl Mika
since he has nmc
this is subordinate to relocations to which he might approve
which I noted above

accurate, not fantasy
b'c
reasonable under circumstances dealt w/Shesty
he goes to LA
he goes to TOR

"non starter
KAM stays at least, showing an open mind, until Fortescue gets here, possibly longer

Leshitshow does not move needle, he takes away b'c other team takes his contract, tho it is small and min term

Mika has to waive. He will not do so UNLESS maybe he is told and shown vets other than Kreider are going.
Shesty now or if Igor extends 12+ but w/no-min clauses so he can then be waived
bread not sniffing 11.6+ after next season, he will waive prob next season to avoid things getting ugly
Lindy sell now while he has any value
Trouba obviously would already be gone, buh bye by next season

IF IF IF he gets a good fit on relocation he may relent

while he can be a positive add in some places, only a few look appealing to him on paper
top of my head, this is LA or TOR

both instances, the key is Igor w/Zib as an add"

= Right.

Terribly reliant on what players might do instead of reality = Fantasy. Nobody made you respond and, when you did, it's relying on things unlikely to happen.

Just look at what Trouba did this year.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
The fantasy moves are pointless. They're not going to trash the team just to get players to waive or move. It's not how professional organizations operate. They have a team that's near the top of the league.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
"non starter
KAM stays at least, showing an open mind, until Fortescue gets here, possibly longer

Leshitshow does not move needle, he takes away b'c other team takes his contract, tho it is small and min term

Mika has to waive. He will not do so UNLESS maybe he is told and shown vets other than Kreider are going.
Shesty now or if Igor extends 12+ but w/no-min clauses so he can then be waived
bread not sniffing 11.6+ after next season, he will waive prob next season to avoid things getting ugly
Lindy sell now while he has any value
Trouba obviously would already be gone, buh bye by next season

IF IF IF he gets a good fit on relocation he may relent

while he can be a positive add in some places, only a few look appealing to him on paper
top of my head, this is LA or TOR

both instances, the key is Igor w/Zib as an add"

= Right.

Terribly reliant on what players might do instead of reality = Fantasy. Nobody made you respond and, when you did, it's relying on things unlikely to happen.

Just look at what Trouba did this year.
Why are we moving vets? I get the pipe dream of moving Mika, but we’re not tearing this team down to just move him.

If he can just put up pp points we can hide him on the wing the way Tampa did with stamkos.

How are we moving Igor? If hes not signed we’re just moving his rights which are worth maybe a 5-6th rd pick at best.
Zib is still worth stuff around the league, he’s likely considered a reclamation project to an extent but he’s not gotten slower, so it’s not impossible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad