Roster Building Thread - Part XII(Training Camp/Preseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyaz11

Jun 15, 2021
The biggest news of this offseason, was the NHL allowing deferred money to lower cap hits.

Drury and Dolan should absolutely take advantage asap and lock both shesty and laf up to deals that they want money wise and the rangers can defer to make work cap wise. It’s time for them to be ahead of the curve before the NHL starts preventing it.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
This could plausibly be the last year before we blow it up if the playoffs are a disappointment again.

I don’t think it’s super likely? But I’d rather not start a new rebuild with a 8x100 contract at goalie.

I love Igor and hope we retires here but I think we can wait until the offseason to decide
Agreed.

I'd like to proceed based on how this season goes. There's going to be some heavy furniture moved next summer either way.

I'm also not worried about Kakko. Didn't he come into the preseason looking like gangbusters last year and then fall back to earth anyway during the season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad