Roster Building Thread - Part XII(Training Camp/Preseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Trouba is here, the team needs him to play well if they're going anywhere, and he still wears the C. I won't hold it against anyone for booing him, but for me that doesn't really help anything and is just counterproductive. I won't give him a standing ovation or anything, but I'll cheer him on just the same as any other Rangers player.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Pre Season 2025 award winners .....MVP Shesterkin - Art Ross Panarin- Norris Fox - Lady Byng Kreider - Selke Kakko . Coach of year Laviolette . Rempe will lead in penalty minutes which is the only real given from all of the above other than Kreider being the most Lady Bynger like over a full season . I realistically don't think we have a shot at the Rocket Goal Scoring Trophy unless Laffy really busts out .

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
People need to stop with the Trouba hate. He was obviously playing hurt at the end of the year and in the playoffs. Yea, he's overpaid. I'm guessing people dont remember, or werent born, when we signed Valeri Kamensky.

That's not why he is going to be booed at the home opener.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
Why would Trouba get booed. Do you think the casual fans know about the Trouba contract situation, know that he's overpaid ?

Those fans are just happy the team even made it far. They'll most likely cheer for him ( not saying it's deserved).

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Trouba walking into the training center

giphy.gif

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
People need to stop with the Trouba hate. He was obviously playing hurt at the end of the year and in the playoffs. Yea, he's overpaid. I'm guessing people dont remember, or werent born, when we signed Valeri Kamensky.

Correct . Let’s aim for Trouba hoisting the cup instead .

Looked like Chytil

I’m optimistic on a Cuylee , Chytil , Kakko line

Reactions: bhamill

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad