Roster Building Thread - Part XII(Training Camp/Preseason)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
This recent season he was injured and didn't have the best showing.
Again though I’m not convinced that Fox was anything short of amazing in these playoffs too. Despite playing injured he was completely dominating away from Lindgren. I can’t look past that when it’s a continuing trend

Reactions: noncents

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
My dog has a mindset of chew on whatever is lying around or chase it's own tail...
I'm assuming that's not what Rempe is talking about?
squirrel-huh.gif

Reactions: mike14

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Still pisses me off. Set aside the fact that Trouba's been mostly awful for us and his salary is an albatross on our cap, HE HAS A LIMITED NMC. The f***er can't just rewrite his contract and throw a hissy fit and say "no, I won't report there." f*** you. You shitstain. I know you can't tell the future and you didn't anticipate your wife being a resident for an extra year, but that's your problem, not ours. This is a business. Ordinary people get fired and let go all the time due to "business reasons" or hell, for no reason at all and they don't have the luxury of having a big bank account to rely on through hard times. But this 8M a year f***head thinks he's bigger than the organization he works for and whined and bitched and took his ball and went home. What an asshole.

Like think of it in our day-to-day lives. Imagine the CEO of the company you work for says, "hey, we're drastically downsizing here, but we're opening another branch in many other states. We'd love for you to relocate there. You'd keep your lofty salary as is and everything." You can either say, "I love it here, but I understand it's a business so I'll relocate. Thanks for the accommodation" or "okay, well thank you for the opportunity, but I'd like to stay in this city as my family is here so I will just go look for another job." You don't pull a Hulk Hogan and say "that doesn't work for me, brother."

Honestly, this should be grounds for termination of the contract. Saying he won't report to a team he is legally allowed to be traded to? Good. We won't trade you but we don't have to pay you either. You're in violation of your contract and the contract is now voidable. Sayonara 8M a year. Enjoy being a stay-at-home dad.

Trouba is a bitch and so is Drury. f*** them both. Trouba should not be C of this team.

Rant over.

doesn't seem to have much to do with the actual NYR, Drury or Trouba

Trouba did not rewrite his contract or throw a hissy-fit
he was honest with FO about his priorities and intentions
he never demanded special treatment, or threatened to contest consequences of not reporting,
if he got terminated, he could afford it, and he'd find another team,

it don't seem to me that it's Trouba doing the whining or bitching

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
doesn't seem to have much to do with the actual NYR, Drury or Trouba

Trouba did not rewrite his contract or throw a hissy-fit
he was honest with FO about his priorities and intentions
he never demanded special treatment, or threatened to contest consequences of not reporting,
if he got terminated, he could afford it, and he'd find another team,

it don't seem to me that it's Trouba doing the whining or bitching
Seriously. The media ramped up the story. The fans feel hurt. But Trouba and the rangers have basically seemed whatever about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad