Roster Building Thread - Part XI (Off-season edition)

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
You’re dead to me
df4.jpg

Reactions: UnSandvich

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
We'll probably get Kevin Labanc on a league minimum deal. Wonder where Zadina or Yamamoto end up.

Gotta assume Berard and Othmann will have high expectations in camp, and, depending upon how Kakko starts the season, that will decide his fate.

Not an exciting offseason, but I can't see a whole lot else happening with Trouba tied up and then a whole of guys needing new deals this year and next.

Reactions: leetch99

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
And you hate fun it seems. Pretty sure rongos started here anyway

Love fun. Hate derogatory nicknames for a team you’re supposedly a fan of. Never found it humorous whatsoever.

And it’s funny, too, because championship drought aside the Rangers have probably made the playoffs more than any other NY Metro team over the last 20 years. They’re hardly terrible.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Noticed that immediately when he became GM. It pisses me off and it's pure f***ing Rangers luck that the years where we no longer have Bobrov/Gorton/Clarke running drafts there are two Russian studs picked in Michkov & Demidov. The one year we go to take a Russian it ends up being Vitali Krapsoft
Me too!
In particular the way he ran Panarin and Shesty out of town was disgraceful

• Wow
Reactions: AirGut

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Trouba better be Captain America meets Nik Lidstrom to start the year otherwise it’s gonna get ugly fast. If he starts getting beat or goes for hits and misses or takes dumb penalties he’s gonna hear the booing

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
If a kid breaks into the lineup, trade kakko for a pick. They have other plays the could use to recoup picks if this season goes sideways But is it out of the realm of possibility that Miller removes his head from his ass or Jones turns into the kind of player so many posters here are certain he is? I’m not saying they’re perfect or have no holes to fill. Very few teams have that luxury But they’re not as bad people are acting.

sign Kylington.

I'd go for a culture shift with a guy that could grab it by the balls... Get me Sloth Tkachuk. Perreault, Kakko and a 1st? is that enough for Ottawa? Trouba gone next offseason, if his wife allows it, to help with KAM, Laffy and Shesty raises.

Tkachuk Tro Laffy
Panarin Chytil Cuylle
Kreider Zibs Reilly
no

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad