GDT: ROR Where art thou?! Blues vs. Habs 8:00 EST TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I hate Alzner just as much as everybody but I hope he has a good game tonight. His NHL career is on the line and I like cheering for a underdog.

Wish him the best tonight, hopefully he can step up his game and earn a permanent spot in the roster.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Is that confirmed? If so, loading equipment bags is really paying off.

After hearing Alzner got back in the line-up, they found Hudon in the locker room
giphy.gif

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I hate Alzner just as much as everybody but I hope he has a good game tonight. His NHL career is on the line and I like cheering for a underdog.

Wish him the best tonight, hopefully he can step up his game and earn a permanent spot in the roster.

Habs are 3-2-3 with Alzner in the line-up.....let's just hope Claude don't want to try that "new guy" with Weber.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

It would help the team if he became a competent Dman

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Lol. Drouin is such an ass and so f***ing delusional.

Basically said that Habs fans don't watch the games and only based their opinion when they check the stats on NHL.com. Also said that he played his best games despite not getting points.

It's actually the other way around. Hes not as good as what his productions shows.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Lol. Drouin is such an ass and so ****ing delusional.

Basically said that Habs fans don't watch the games and only based their opinion when they check the stats on NHL.com. Also said that he played his best games despite not getting points.

It's actually the other way around. Hes not as good as what his productions shows.
I've heard that 'some' fans in Montréal makes it impossible for UFAs to even consider playing here..

It was you!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn Kucherov with over 70 points and here I am hoping that Domi and Drouin crack 60...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad