GDT: Rookie Games #1 & 2 | Flyers vs Rangers | September 13/14 | 7:05 PM, 5:05 PM | PPL Center, Allentown

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Beef, you forgot game day song. Two early MTV favs.......

Okay with all the chaos in the world, I thought the ying and yang of these two songs would balance each other out. But the universal question is why there is more matter than anti-matter? ;))

After a year of bereavement, I finally took the plunge and brought home a feisty little Tortie cat from a shelter; Interesting fact about Tortie cats: 99% are female and 99% of the males are sterile. Some day I will replace my picture, but not yet..........

It will be good to watch Flyers hockey!!!

It's there! "Young Lust."

Related, the local news radio has been reporting on Sony trying to acquire the Floyd catalogue, and their examples of Floyd songs are "Money" and "Another Brick Wall." They've made this error twice now. If I hear it again, I'll headbutt the wall.

Reactions: macleish1974

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
I posted a link to the game in the Canadien's prospect thread so they can enjoy what might have been, but is not. I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Who's the annoying Canadiens reporter that has been critical of Michkov this off-season? I can't remember his name. He needs to be aware of the game tonight and scout what they missed out on. I hope it haunts them for many, many years to come.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad