GDT: Rookie Faceoff : Game 2 - Ducks vs Colorado - 1pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
I think Malkin is the best stylistic comparison I can think of for Leo in the small sample size I’ve really watched him play. He isn’t necessarily a guy who wants to play on the boards and below the goal line. He likes getting into open ice when he can and has the speed to do it. He’s quite different from Getzlaf and Kopitar imo

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
I think Malkin is the best stylistic comparison I can think of for Leo in the small sample size I’ve really watched him play. He isn’t necessarily a guy who wants to play on the boards and below the goal line. He likes getting into open ice when he can and has the speed to do it. He’s quite different from Getzlaf and Kopitar imo
I still see Rantanen.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
That's what I said. Swedish Malkin..

Reactions: Mr Rogers

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Well, could t be a much shorter time to make a statement, but in Irvine and this game, Alexander hasn’t done much to make one believe he’s going to push Dostal and Clang at all
Not fair, but he’s just big

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Well, could t be a much shorter time to make a statement, but in Irvine and this game, Alexander hasn’t done much to make one believe he’s going to push Dostal and Clang at all
Not fair, but he’s just big
Yeah, I wasn’t impressed. There were a couple really soft goals and I also thought he was way too tentative in a couple instances when the puck was coming down the ice behind our D, he’s gotta get better reads and play the puck instead of allowing the other team to recover it and get a scoring chance. It nearly burned him once today but the guy hit the post or crossbar I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad