Romanov or Sandin?

Romanov or Sandin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revansky

Mar 17, 2013
Montreal
It's close . I think Romanov may be better defensively and in the transition. The question mark will be how Romanov offensive game will develop in the NHL. Sandin is less of a question mark on that front and should produce more.

Voted Romanov but it's really close.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
This poll is better for showing how many more HF posters are Leaf fans than Hab fans, because these two players aren’t really close.

Reactions: dm1371

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Habs fan, Sandin for now until we see how Romanov's first stint in the NHL goes. Will be a more interesting question 6 months from now.

Definitely excited to see what he can do.

Pretty much this. I think Romanov will be a 2nd pair guy who can move up to top pair in limited action. Sandin, I just don't know. I'm so used to being disappointed by Leafs defensive prospects I have trouble seeing where he ends up.

Today it has to be Sandin, but it's not really a fair poll since Romanov hasn't played in the NHL yet. Ask again in 6 months.

Reactions: Dion TheFluff

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
This poll is better for showing how many more HF posters are Leaf fans than Hab fans, because these two players aren’t really close.
These 2 players are close, while i do think Romanov is the better choice right now I totally can understand choosing Sandin.

Reactions: EveryDay

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
These 2 players are close, while i do think Romanov is the better choice right now I totally can understand choosing Sandin.
So I’d count you as a Leaf’s fan then. That’s how I see this poll, because (imo) the two players aren’t close.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
So I’d count you as a Leaf’s fan then. That’s how I see this poll, because (imo) the two players aren’t close.
either you have an anti Leaf bias or are talking out of your butt. I am fairly confident that most people who have followed both these guys can agree that they are similar caliber players who bring different strengths to the game.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I think you can make a justification voting either way right now. Anyone that thinks it isn't close between these two is off their rocker.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
either you have an anti Leaf bias or are talking out of your butt. I am fairly confident that most people who have followed both these guys can agree that they are similar caliber players who bring different strengths to the game.
Actually i was a Leaf’s fan in the sixties, and Keon is still my favourite player. Now, though I hate both the Leafs and the Habs equally, so see myself as neutral.

Reactions: JohnnyT91

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
For now I will say Sandin because he has had the NHL experience and I trust the Leafs development team, but overall this is close and tough to say either way until both are given decent and prolonged NHL exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad