Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
From Poturalski's interview with Duff/Biron he felt like he had one last chance to sign with a team in hopes of making the NHL. He'll look for that first with a team other than Buffalo.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Some F help would be good also. Not too much young talent coming in this year

We've still got a bunch of prospects lined up for Rochester:

Maybe Rosen, Maybe Kisakov, Cederqvist, Rousek, Weissbach, Pekar, Murray.

Malone and Biro are likely there as vets. R2 is a question.

There's no question that we need vet help in Rochester.....but there's still plenty of youth.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

There's no question that we need vet help in Rochester.....but there's still plenty of youth.

They need quality AHL-level scorers. Some good ones already signed today.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Prow, Pilut (pending), Laaksonen, Fitzgerald, Davidson, Davies, Clague

Pilot or Fitz likely 7th in Buffalo

I'm basically certain we have seen the last of Davidson in the organization. He is certainly not under contract with either Buffalo or Rochester.

Matt Cairns would be a good 7th D. I think they like Teves so maybe they bring him back.

They need a couple more centers in Rochester. Krebs could/should be one of them. Im sure they will add a veteran guy as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: ValJamesDuex

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia

Idk the amped up D should help but I'm not as confident in that group you mentioned as you are. Maybe a healthy Rousek goes off?

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Tischke and Eliot would likely be the beefier side to the blueline. Jobst was a good soldier up to the concussion, then they dealt him for Alt.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
So is our top 2 level defense more or less set then?

Let's assume that the top 6 in Buffalo are locked in stone: Dahlin/Sammy/Power/Lyub/Bryson/Joker

Then these guys are competing for 1 or 2 spots: Fitz, Pilut, Clague, Priskie, Davies

Then in Rochester are Laaksonen, Tischke, Eliot, Prow and then the 3 or 4 who don't make Buffalo.

I kinda like our organizational depth this year at this point. A bunch of guys who can play some NHL games and not look terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad