Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
That man has driven thousands of miles for this organization - every recall to the Amerks from Cincy, every assignment back down - and one would have to think he sees that they will likely have at least an AHL need in the upcoming year.

Honestly every time we've thrown the guy in an NHL game he's performed admirably. I have to imagine a few years ago he thought he couldn't be farther away from even the AHL and he ends up playing (and winning!) NHL games. He's an awesome story and I love that he continues to be part of the organization.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I wouldn't mind someone spikier in the top 6 on an AHL deal like Gabriel Dumont. Not sure if they could get him on an AHL-only deal. Utica nemesis AJ Greer went to Providence.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Honestly every time we've thrown the guy in an NHL game he's performed admirably. I have to imagine a few years ago he thought he couldn't be farther away from even the AHL and he ends up playing (and winning!) NHL games. He's an awesome story and I love that he continues to be part of the organization.
I think he appreciates the opportunity the org has given him over the last couple years.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Need a legit center still

Dumont is already signed on an AHL deal, I dont know how it would work but perhaps a good organization would void an AHL if another organization offered a 2 way deal.. Dumont would be perfect.

Just scanning some lists, Freddy Gauthier or Ben Jones would be fine.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Need a legit center still

Dumont is already signed on an AHL deal, I dont know how it would work but perhaps a good organization would void an AHL if another organization offered a 2 way deal.. Dumont would be perfect.

Just scanning some lists, Freddy Gauthier or Ben Jones would be fine.
Guys on AHL deals can be signed to NHL deals by any team

Reactions: elchud

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Dumont would be the ideal center add, followed by Gauthier.

I'm assuming Krebs or Arttu will be in Rochester

Krebs/Arttu
Dumont/Gauthier
Malone
Pekar
Jobst

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Rochester forwards as of now

Murray Krebs/R2 Rousek
Biro XXXXXXX Cederqvist
Mersch Malone Rosen
Weissbach Pekar Kisakov
Passolt Jobst Olischefski

With all if the wingers its like they know Quinn and Peterka are Buffalo locks. I dont know if R2 would clear waivers.

Hardly any toughness here. But not a lot of toughness in Buffalo either so at least they are a consistent organizationally.

Gauthier is a big body and would be a good fit

Reactions: SamsonReinFart

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Dumont would be the ideal center add, followed by Gauthier.

I'm assuming Krebs or Arttu will be in Rochester

Krebs/Arttu
Dumont/Gauthier
Malone
Pekar
Jobst
Krebs will not be in Rochester. Insert Kozak. He had a really good year in the WHL and Peca spoke very highly of him at camp this week. He is a natural centre.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fjordy and Dingo44

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
I think they would have signed Kozak by now. He is a late 02 birthday.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Krebs will not be in Rochester. Insert Kozak. He had a really good year in the WHL and Peca spoke very highly of him at camp this week. He is a natural centre.

If Krebs earns a spot in Buffalo then he earns a spot in Buffalo and thats fine. I dont see how he is, at this moment, a roster lock.

Right now if I had to rank the three as far as certainty of making the Sabres roster its Quinn, then Peterka, the Krebs.

Arttu may come into camp looking dominant and if he forces his way onto the roster, then I think Krebs is sent down.

Or, we carry 14 forwards, which would be not smart given how young the forwards are. Better that the 14th guy get ice time.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
If Krebs earns a spot in Buffalo then he earns a spot in Buffalo and thats fine. I dont see how he is, at this moment, a roster lock.

Right now if I had to rank the three as far as certainty of making the Sabres roster its Quinn, then Peterka, the Krebs.

Arttu may come into camp looking dominant and if he forces his way onto the roster, then I think Krebs is sent down.

Or, we carry 14 forwards, which would be not smart given how young the forwards are. Better that the 14th guy get ice time.
Krebs has work to do, but that doesn't mean you have to demote him, he can also work on that in Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad