Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC
Ever since Hershey scored the Amerks look completely off their game and are once again shinking into their respective shells

Reactions: Chainshot

Asymmetric Solution

Nov 29, 2018
Oh man, my eyes are getting bad. I jumped up, something black appeared to squirt into the net but must have been a gnat in my tear duct from todays hard work.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Saved by the bell.
Every now and then a play comes along that I just want to clip up and save for when the crowd (or board) is screaming "shoot" at a point man who has a forward directly in the shooting lane coming out at him. That one's one such play, although obviously with the time what it was it didn't hurt to try to sneak one through.

Would have rather seen Kulich let one go rather than drop it back there though.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
They need to get something greasy and it isn't going to be by cycling pucks all the way back to the point.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
That was as bad a 5 on 3 pp as you will see at a pro hockey level. Embarrassing.
I've seen way worse. There were some really, really bad Sabres teams over the past decade, haha

Every now and then a play comes along that I just want to clip up and save for when the crowd (or board) is screaming "shoot" at a point man who has a forward directly in the shooting lane coming out at him. That one's one such play, although obviously with the time what it was it didn't hurt to try to sneak one through.

Would have rather seen Kulich let one go rather than drop it back there though.
I'd always get super annoyed at the 'shoot!' crowd when I had season tickets as a kid. Sometimes, it was warranted, but a lot of times it would've resulted in s block shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad