Rochester and Cincinnati All-Purpose Thread 2022-2023 Season (Conference Finals: Hershey wins 4-2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
Amazing the range of skill in an AHL game. You can almost see some of these guys trying to think through plays. Then Kulich gets the puck and turns a guy inside out. Thought Hershey had 2 good pushes and both were a result of amerks forwards who couldn’t be bothered to play defense on initial rush. Couldn’t see the numbers but they had piled up Adirondack chairs and had a great view. 1 resulted in the half zone breakaway, the other ended in a good 90 secs of zone time.

Reactions: HOOats

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Amazing the range of skill in an AHL game. You can almost see some of these guys trying to think through plays. Then Kulich gets the puck and turns a guy inside out. Thought Hershey has 2 good pushes and both were a result of amerks forwards who couldn’t be bothered to play defense on initial rush.

When Malone went for the hit, Ceccone had stepped up and that left the space to the net for Sutter. The McMichael rush I didn't pay close enough attention, I had a dog knocking over my laptop. :biglaugh: :dd: 💻

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Rosen had a couple nice feeds, Kulich had a couple of quality shot attempts. Both were noticeable on their respective lines in a positive way.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Why the f*** are you blowing the play dead? They didn't have possession
There are interpretations of possession that include purposely playing the puck in a given direction, which you could argue Hershey did there.

Granted, the interpretation that is used from game to game is frustratingly inconsistent.

EDIT: To show why that sometimes needs to be whistled down....what if that puck slides into the empty net at the other end? By rule that's a goal if you don't rule the other team had possession at one point.

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad