Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2024 Season Thread.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I was looking at the Icemen's roster. I missed that they signed the Gophers' 3-year starter to backup Vernon this year.

Makes me wonder (worry?) if Adams/Karmanos is content with a duo of Sandstrom/Houser to start the year in net.................

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I was looking at the Icemen's roster. I missed that they signed the Gophers' 3-year starter to backup Vernon this year.

Makes me wonder (worry?) if Adams/Karmanos is content with a duo of Sandstrom/Houser to start the year in net.................
I'm anti-Sandstrom. But content with starting with Sandstrom/Houser. I'm waiting to see if Reimer goes on waivers in a month.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
Sucks for Calisti. Four point night in your one preseason game to get cut right afterwards. But I can't say I know the player well at all.

Reactions: dire wolf

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sucks for Calisti. Four point night in your one preseason game to get cut right afterwards. But I can't say I know the player well at all.

I mean, he was signed by Jacksonville to be their PMD for PP1 so that's where he wound up. I wouldn't be surprised if it puts him squarely on the radar for extra time when the Amerks need the bodies though.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006

Was the injury the reason he did not accompany the team to Prague or has he slipped in the pecking order? Obviously additions of Clifton and Byram improved the defense group but he did play 41 games last year. Is he now behind Bryson and Gilbert?

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Was the injury the reason he did not accompany the team to Prague or has he slipped in the pecking order? Obviously additions of Clifton and Byram improved the defense group but he did play 41 games last year. Is he now behind Bryson and Gilbert?
I doubt he is behind Bryson, but RyJo should be in Roch and not the pressbox in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad