Rochester Americans and Jacksonville Icemen 2024 Off-season Thread.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Amerks.com

The schedule for the Amerks 2024 Training Camp is as follows (time is subject to change):

Wednesday, Oct. 2
Players arrive for medical testing and off-ice workouts

Thursday, Oct. 3
Practice – 11:15 a.m. at Tim Hortons Iceplex

Friday, Oct. 4
Practice – 11:15 a.m. at Tim Hortons Iceplex

Saturday, Oct. 5
Intrasquad Scrimmage – 11 a.m. at Gene Polisseni Center on the campus of R.I.T.

Sunday, Oct. 6
Preseason game at Syracuse – 3 p.m. at Upstate Medical University Arena

(All on-ice sessions over the five-day camp are free and open to the public)

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Who is getting the goalie starts in Rochester. I really hope Reimer passes waivers because Sandstrom looks like hot garbage some nights and the kids down there should be taught to win and not handicapped..

WiHockeyGuy

Jan 6, 2017
The Dairy State
Who is getting the goalie starts in Rochester. I really hope Reimer passes waivers because Sandstrom looks like hot garbage some nights and the kids down there should be taught to win and not handicapped..
I'd be surprised if they attempt to waive Reimer. It should be Levi/Sandstrom in Roch with Houser in Jax.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Given Reimer's salary and history........I cannot imagine that he'd go unclaimed. Which is why I don't think we're going to try to waive him.

I think what will happen is that we'll send Levi down to get a lot of starts in Rochester and then call him up some nights to get a good handful of NHL games in.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Given Reimer's salary and history........I cannot imagine that he'd go unclaimed. Which is why I don't think we're going to try to waive him.

I think what will happen is that we'll send Levi down to get a lot of starts in Rochester and then call him up some nights to get a good handful of NHL games in.
With Gibson being out a while in Anaheim, I would expect them to be really interested in any vet goalie that goes on waivers between now and opening night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad