Glad we get to listen to a guy sniffing for the entire intermission

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Not a great first period.

Small details aren't tight. At all. An example:
1714693822331.png

Wtf are these guys doing? Cecconi has no outlet. 3 guys, no space, all kind of half-floating. There's a lot of this going on in this game, and it's driving me nuts when on the other side, Syracuse is locked in and pressuring every inch of ice.

Appert should be going full Torts in that room right now.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I am not a fan of Mossbrooks. Between this game and the last one he sounds a bit to homer-ish to me - to the point where he's not remotely describing what's actually happening (Weissbach getting DDT'd? No. Didn't happen. Last game Richards getting hauled down on the OT breakaway? Not even remotely close to what happened)

Carlyle was certainly holding Weissbach's stick (after the cross-checking started) and I guess could have gotten a penalty - but the arm never got around the head at all.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Levi is gonna be a stud goalie, hes such a student of the game and absolutely loves the position and competition. His mindset is so good and his athleticism will cover for his size.

Reactions: Dingo44

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I thought it was a dumb play by Weissbach. I'm not all that surprised that was the only call.

Yeah, watching the replay I don’t understand what he’s trying to accomplish by leaning on his stick on the other players head and thinking he’s not going to be the only one called there.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
disclaimer: no, this doesnt make him a bust, overrated, olofsson, whatever.

Kulich hasn't been good since game 1. Not engaging at all. Waiting for the play to come to him. Can't have it.

Reactions: Chainshot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad