RHC Roger McQueen - Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL(2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
This is one of those names that you restart the draft with on NHL video games because the name isn't realistic.:laugh:
atwv86hsqmz01.png

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Hat trick and came into camp at 6'4 182 pounds. Kid can flat out score and has looked awesome so far. Really excited to see what he develops into.

Reactions: Bubbles

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Never seen this kid play before but from what I'm hearing he seems like the kind of player I like to bet on.

Big, with plenty of room to grown into his frame, but not at all awkward on his feet or entirely reliant upon his size to make an impact.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Now are we sure with a name like that, we are sure he isnt a doctor or something?

Dr. Roger McQueen

Trav1981

Jun 24, 2022
Looking at the What Kings lineup, he looks like he could get good playing time. How many goals do people project he'll get?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He was the best of the Canada White forwards. The 2025 draft is so far away, but the Kirby Dach comparison isn’t too bad. That’s probably about the range you could peg for McQueen at this point, although that can surely change in the next few years.

I think he has a very good shot, and all his other skills are pretty good for 6’4.

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
He didn’t have a very good season in the Dub, but he’s a 2025 draft eligible. I think he could have a big season, and position himself well to challenge for maybe like top 5 in 2025. He looked really good in the pre-tournament game for Canada. He has all the talent to be a 1C, if it all comes together. TBD if he does.

Voodoo Glow Skulls

Formerly Vatican Roulette
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
He didn’t have a very good season in the Dub, but he’s a 2025 draft eligible. I think he could have a big season, and position himself well to challenge for maybe like top 5 in 2025. He looked really good in the pre-tournament game for Canada. He has all the talent to be a 1C, if it all comes together. TBD if he does.
Seeing several last posts of yours.

IMO it might make sense for you to post a list.

Like a 2024 list?

Pavel Buchnevich

Dec 8, 2013
New York
Seeing several last posts of yours.

IMO it might make sense for you to post a list.

Like a 2024 list?
Posted this two weeks ago. Post your 2024 Draft List

McQueen is 2025 draft eligible. There’s a bunch of very highly touted players in that draft between Hagens, Misa, McQueen, Hensler, Ekberg, Eklund, Martone, Benak, Pobezal, D’Aigle, Gavin, Spence, and then we’ll see what happens when most of the 2007’s arrive in juniors for the upcoming season. Some will surely join that group. Initial suggestions are that 2025 looks absolutely stacked, but we’ll know more about that in the next six months.

Reactions: Dominance

Ryan Van Horne

aka Scribe
Dec 1, 2005
Halifax
I like what I saw of him at the U17 last fall.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad