Remembering some guys through Puckdoku

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 469 - 8/9:

100 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Lol, got Robert Kron and Jason Krog confused for CAR/ANA, but that helped me with NYI/ANA... :dunno:

Screenshot (631).png

Reactions: DitchMarner

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Woy****ka! I'm in a slump lately. I put Jeff Woywitka for the Flyers/Oilers D-man square. He was property of both teams but played for neither.
I've made that mistake as well. Didn't use him today, but a good PHI/EDM D option is Danny Syvret, who was in the Comrie trade as well :thumbu:

Puckdoku Game 470 - 9/9🏆:

4 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

CBJ = death usually, so I'm just glad I got all 3 squares, with no one over 1%... That TBL/EDM Dman square is inexcusable though... why is Ulanov remembered so much as a TBL/EDM guy??

Screenshot (632).png

• Love
Reactions: DitchMarner

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Holy Krupp!!!

13%?!?! Is he really that famous? I guess many people remember him with COL because of that OT Cup winner in '96 and recall that he later went to the Avalanche's biggest rival. Should have gone with
Clark or Duchesne

1728989558593.png

Reactions: kvladimir

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Game 471 - 8/9:

104 Uniqueness
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩

This blew up in my face as soon as I picked Karri Ramo for COL and learned that I had in fact picked the wrong former Flame (Reto Berra), who still would have been 1.5%... Just wanted to get this over with after! :laugh:

Screenshot (633).png

kvladimir

Dec 1, 2010
Puckdoku Pyramid - 6/6🏆:

3 Uniqueness
No Lifelines Used

Man, what a relief! I took SOOOO long on this one... not on figuring out the last square, but (as usual) figuring out the middle 2, especially the ARZ one. SOOO many players qualify for all but one category, either because they didn't get 40 points (Pyatt, Warriner, Berehowsky, Brad Richardson, Trevor Letowski, etc...) or didn't play in the OHL (Brent Ashton, Loui Eriksson, Aucoin, Dave Babych, and of course, Ballard, Vrbata, Greg Adams, and Grabner, who would all have worked for the top square if they had been OHLers! :pullhair:)

Finally, FINALLY, Mathieu Schneider came into my mind, and lucky me, an OHL guy despite being American! :towel:

Screenshot (634).png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad