Rumor: Reilly Smith possibly getting traded

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Akrapovince

May 19, 2017
Dorion you can save your trade deadline by going out and getting Stützle’s RW.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Smith getting traded because Mark Stone has magically recovered and is going to return to the lineup?

They could probably just put Lehner or Pacioretty on LTIR if Stone could play now.

If Smith gets moved it's because whatever they're getting in return looks better to them than Smith as an own rental. Either Vegas gets him signed or they get out something for him instead of letting him walk.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Breaking news? You can go back to November and find local articles talking about how it was likely that Reilly Smith would be dealt to clear cap space for Eichel.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
This makes me a bit more optimistic about today. They're realistic about where they stand in the West.

I hope this is true, and they don't consider him an own-rental. Get him signed or get an asset for him.

I wonder if the Bruins are offering Debrusk for him...

My thought as well. Send the Smith Vegas had not the one the Bruins had.

Reactions: CupInSIX

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
So you're saying those teams have not been weighing on trading said players?
Among Pagnotta’s rumors were that NYR was willing to trade Laf, which multiple people shot down within an hour, and that Toronto was in on Bertuzzi, which is easily debunkable considering he literally can’t play there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad