Regular season game you would like to re-experience

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Pissed off Maurice to 4 straight cups

I recommend the movie The Rocket with Roy Dupuis to everyone.

f*** yeah man I've watched it a hundred times. I want a 4k remaster.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Pissed off Maurice to 4 straight cups

I recommend the movie The Rocket with Roy Dupuis to everyone.

Haven't watched it in a few years, but it's awesome.

The French is easy for me to understand.

Bon cop bad cop is good, too.

The habs beating the Avs 8-5 with Theodore's return to Montreal. Craig Rivet being sprung after a his penalty was up and sniping it.

It was honestly one of my favourite games.

Reactions: Team_Spirit

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I know it's not regular season but the game where Pricer completely made Matthews his bitch, the one where he pokechecked him coming out of the corner. I think it's the single most instance of dominance I've witnessed in the NHL.

Bonus :
The PK on Marchand game
Kovalev on Tucker
PKs hat trick
Larsys 4 goal night

Habs

Who needs Michkov when you've got Bustbacher
Feb 28, 2002
Koivu's return from Cancer would be a top choice for me
The cup games are a given
Roy's final game in Montreal
imagine watching the Rocket play...

Good god you reminded me of just how pathetic this franchise has really gotten :(

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Koivu's return from Cancer would be a top choice for me
The cup games are a given
Roy's final game in Montreal
imagine watching the Rocket play...

Good god you reminded me of just how pathetic this franchise has really gotten :(
Like his final game in Montreal during his career, or the game against Detroit final game ?

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Underrated one is the comeback against Boston in 2011 when Patioread shoved Chara at the end causing the meathead to try and murder him a few months later.

Chara probably didn't mean to break his neck, but the optics were horrific.

The Habs were giving bruins fits all year, and this was a statement game for Boston to show that they can handle montreal. Instead, Montreal builds a 4-0 lead in this game, and now pacioretty has caught chara flat footed and is off to the races if not for chara's shove into the stantion.

I think the situation pretty much writes itself that chara was extremely frustrated with their inability to handle the Habs all year, and he made a stupid decision with some terrible consequences. Patch is probably really lucky that it wasn't even worse.

When chara is saying that he didn't mean to do it, I think he's saying I didn't mean to break his neck (which i would believe), but I have a hard time believing that he didn't mean to shove him like that out of sheer frustration.

If the bruins had their way with Montreal that year, and it's 4-0 Boston, instead of 4-0 Montreal in this particular game, I'm certain chara makes a different play on pacioretty in that moment.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
There is one Habs game above all that had me on the edge of my seat and my heart racing.
1975 Red Army vs Habs

Sure it was an exhibition game but it felt like the the future of the Universe was at stake.
Nothing ever in the regular season compared.
I was there! My mom's friend had tickets and agreed to take me in exchange for babysitting their kid so they could party on New Years.

Reactions: Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad