GDT: Red Wings @ Vancouver Canucks - 10 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Glendening has played really well these last couple of games. He's playing on the wing with Larkin, right?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Easy exit out of the zone after a faceoff win turns into multiple scoring opportunities for Vancouver. Sigh.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
athanasiou line getting eaten alive by sedins shift after shift after shift

I know he doesn't have last change, but Blash needs to keep Athansiou away from them right now. That is the kind of matchup that worries me in terms of him learning center. I guess you hope he catches them in transition, but they will likely make him pay for cheating before that will happen.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Gagner... Pouliot... Baertschi... Del Zotto... Vanek

Vancouver is a team of misfits, lol.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Jensen and Ouellet can never make the simple play and clear the puck. They always manage to screw it up.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Jensen and Ouellet can never make the simple play and clear the puck. They always manage to screw it up.

Same with DeKeyser and Ericsson... That is really a D wide issue. Daley does make the correct play a decent amount of the time. Green is the only guy consistently comfortable on the puck.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Unfortunately I'm used to saying it all the time, easy to spot.
Same here, have the pathetic Packers game on right now too so I wasn't looking - I had to go back and watch it though... or the Lions big win depending on perspective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad