Red Wings Roadtripping 2017/18

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Where will you be traveling this season?

Since I live in Phoenix it's a given that I'll be at the game here on 10/12. Just secured my ticket a few minutes ago. Debating going to Vegas the following night but the tickets are very expensive. Is Vegas worth the money including ticket, fuel and lodging? Not so sure yet. If I can find someone to tag a long it may be more financially sound.

Also planning a trip home to Michigan which will center around a Wings game, probably in December.

Looking to see them also in Newark or NYC. Always fun to go to a game when I visit my friend in Jersey. We'll see how that shapes up.

Curious if anyone has an adventure in the USA or Canada booked or in the works.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
I go to Detroit several times a year - I'm heading out to Toronto next month to catch the game.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I'm in South florida, will be going to see the Wings in February against the Panthers, looks like there will be about 8 of us together in red and white.

Unlikely I'll get home to Michigan to see a game at the Dough Joe, hopefully next season.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I go to Detroit several times a year - I'm heading out to Toronto next month to catch the game.

One day I would love to see the Wings play in Toronto and/or Montreal. A great experience for sure. Hope you have a great time.

Just purchased my tickets for 12/11 against Florida. Family, Villa Italian Bakery pizza and Red Wings hockey. Looking forward to it.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
One day I would love to see the Wings play in Toronto and/or Montreal. A great experience for sure. Hope you have a great time.

Just purchased my tickets for 12/11 against Florida. Family, Villa Italian Bakery pizza and Red Wings hockey. Looking forward to it.

T'ranna or Mtl would be my optimal choices as well. As for this year; maybe the exotic climes of C-bus. I went to school there and visit now and again. The Jackets do have a pretty nice barn.

Kanenenights

Mar 4, 2013
Rotterdam
Going for my 5th time, and probably last time in February 2018.
Traveling from Rotterdam, The Netherlands, yes that's Europe.
Travel February 16 till Februari 26 to see 4 home games at Little Caesars Arena.

Wanted to go to Vegas too see them play there, and then go to Detroit for some home games, but my work didn't give me free on the October dates.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The last time til they're worth watching again you mean :)

They have 7 Saturday home games this season, I'll be at one of them - probably not the November ones. So that's 5, usually expensive, options.

As for the road, I will probably only catch them in January here in Chicago, they won't be in Florida around the time I'll be down there.

Last edited:

Kanenenights

Mar 4, 2013
Rotterdam
The last time til they're worth watching again you mean :)

Haha something like that also. :naughty:
Also went to Colorado for the Stadium Series and Toronto Centennial Classic, so kinda out of savings. :handclap:

3 times Detroit, Colorado and Toronto in less then 3 years haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad