Proposal: Red Wings Rangers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
For some reason I see Staal returning to the Rangers.

Staal, Suter to NYR for Robertson and 2ed (Blues)

Suter is underrated forward. Suter is 51.4 on faceoffs. He is 2ed behind Larkin who is 51.7

Suter is one guy the Rangers should inquire. One more year at 3.25 and only 25 years old. Has international expierence so knows how to play in this pressue situations

Robertson is one of the Rangers most underrated prospects kinda when Ryan Lindgren became a Ranger when traded from the Bruins.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
No way in hell.

Wings still owe us Future Considerations from the original Staal trade. They can give him back to us for free and satifity that.

Robertson and a 2nd is an overpayment for Suter.

Reactions: Kupo

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
No way in hell.

Wings still owe us Future Considerations from the original Staal trade. They can give him back to us for free and satifity that.

Not really considering he is not an UFA. That is not an overpayment.

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
I'd do it but Staal has NMC and the feeling is he just wants to stay put. Probably resigns with Wings for another year. Besides Seider tho he's been Wings best D this year.

Dunno how much Suter would help Rangers, he's been pretty underwhelming so far. An ok 3C if you need it.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia

Suter is underrated forward. Suter is 51.4 on faceoffs. He is 2ed behind Larkin who is 51.7

Suter is one guy the Rangers should inquire. One more year at 3.25 and only 25 years old. Has international expierence so knows how to play in this pressue situations

Robertson is one of the Rangers most underrated prospects kinda when Ryan Lindgren became a Ranger when traded from the Bruins.

You realize Staal got nothing at last years deadline and NYR dealt a 2nd to dump his arse to Detroit right ?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

This is f***ing awful.

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
No way in hell.

No, it's a fair price for Suter, since he's still a veteran defenseman with secured contract.

WaW

Armchair Assistant Coffee Gofer for the GM
Mar 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, I saw the thread title and that it was posted by a Rangers fan, and was half expecting some ridiculous suggestion involving Seider and either Laf or Kakko lmao

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens

What? No.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad