Red Sox and Alex Cora mutually agree to part ways

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This guy who works for the Mets in some capacity and has been spreading rumors for years online on various sites and been correct most of the time is claiming Beltran is out. Makes you wonder what Mets do now given every other top candidate they had was hired elsewhere.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Red sox have been fined for stealing signs already as were the Yankees.

There is a former player who runs YouTube channel called antonelli baseball and he posted a video ten days ago talking about how the red sox did worse (in his mind) then the Astros

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Red sox have been fined for stealing signs already as were the Yankees.

There is a former player who runs YouTube channel called antonelli baseball and he posted a video ten days ago talking about how the red sox did worse (in his mind) then the Astros

Aside from that, they had been caught cheating once before and were told to spot. Then they hired THE cheater / mastermind of the Houston scheme & continued to do so.

I'm actually surprised they did this, thought Henry would wait for the punishment to be doled out.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
fair enough.

i think there's a line between what was happening in houston and what was happening in boston, when the entirety of what cora was up to in houston came out, the red sox decided that crossed their line and ended the relationship.

Elvis P

Another one bites the crust
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
Sign stealing has had such a huge impact that there have been more SOs in the last 3 years than any 3 year period in history. :rolleyes:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
fair enough.

i think there's a line between what was happening in houston and what was happening in boston, when the entirety of what cora was up to in houston came out, the red sox decided that crossed their line and ended the relationship.

Cheating while he was manager in Boston, probably had something to do with it too.

Reactions: Roman Fell

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Sign stealing has had such a huge impact that there have been more SOs in the last 3 years than any 3 year period in history. :rolleyes:
I wonder who your favourite team is...

*checks post history of team boards*

...ah, now I see why you’re ok with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad