GDT: Red Hot - Oilers v Devils - 2 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
wayyyy too much puck watching looks like NJ is on a PP

Unless they are just trying to keep them to the outside. I guess that is safer than chasing and getting out of position

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Can Louie just stfu.

Here’s McDavid getting someone high, then he elbows that dude, blah blah let me suck some ref dick.

Reactions: McDoused

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
I'm angrier in these last 2 games than I've been all season I think.
haha. Well EDM should be up by a few at least. And they only have 1 shot right now. I'm just waiting for a PP and they will tie it up. Always happens it seems when a team isn't doing much 5 on 5. lol

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
The only thing the Devils are dominating, to my eye, is these small board battles. They are constantly coming away with pucks along the boards or getting there first

SHut up Jack stop jinxing the 0500 record

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kevin Pollock and Graham Skilliter calling this one. They're f***ing terrible. Pollock was one of the refs from game 3 against LA when they didn't call the LA highstick on Moore's OT winner.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
A lot of people harsh on Louie, but I much rather have him than the Flames or Canucks guys who act like every time their player falls down it's an absolute travesty.

I love Louie his Ref shilling gets biased in the opposite direction at times.

Kevin Pollock and Graham Skilliter calling this one. They're f***ing terrible. Pollock was one of the refs from game 3 against LA when they didn't call the LA highstick on Moore's OT winner.

Oh ffs. This moron again.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad