Rebuild/Tanking Thread/Tank Nation Squad GDT #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Useless ****en points. God I hate and love this team for reasons I will never understand. Just ****en lose. How hard is that?

Only saving grace is that Arizona might pick up a point as they just scored their second to make it 3-2 TBL.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
As bad as this is for the tank, I actually enjoyed this game because it was hard fought, Kadri and Rielly both picked up a few points, Jokinen increased his trade value, and JVR broke his slump.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Some of you people really don't get it do you?

Teams with us in the standings play each other a lot in the 22 remaining games. Someone has to win those games. We will be safe.

I'll post the full schedules and work out the details tomorrow when I have time. It will help you understand just how hard it is going to be to gain any ground despite winning a couple of games here and there.

Im Old Gregggg

Jun 22, 2010
Kitchener, On
Well, i guess atleast some of the teams narrowly behind us in the lottery chase picked up points tonight, does us no favours catching up to carolina/arizona and edmonton though

KGL

Auston 3:16
Sep 5, 2014
Look on the bright side! Maybe that win will convince Winnipeg they need Winnik! Make the trade!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Jersey isn't that far ahead just yet and neither is Ottawa.

We play Ottawa 3 more times!! We usually win against Ottawa so them being ahead is great news for us.

Can't lose all. Don't be too greedy. We are lucky to be top 5 after being 5 games above .500 at halfway mark.

Jersey winning does help keep them ahead of us, but it was a Canes/Jersey game, someone had to get 2 points. That was already a given. Jersey getting 2 was the worst possible result, so while it helped, it wasn't the result that helped, it was the fact that the schedule guaranteed it would help, but the result helped the least amount possible.

So Ottawa was the only good result tonight, and there were like 6 games including the all important us game and we won. Tonight was brutal for the tank, you can't spin it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad