RD Seamus Casey - Univ. of Michigan (2022, 46th, NJD)

thebestnic

Jun 29, 2022
Habs fans really are the “do you have a minute to talk about your car’s extended warranty?” of the sports world. Relevance to the discussion is meaningless; “wow! nice goal by matthews. sure seems like the kind of shit I envision Hutson developing.”
It's never a Habs fan who bring him into these threads though including this one. We just swarm like sharks.

Can't wait to see Casey this afternoon. Guy really flew under most people radar. I was able to draft him at about the same position as late 2024 first rounders this summer. I was very impressed at how calm and composed he is in preseason. You can't teach that(looking at you Justin Barron)

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Habs fans really are the “do you have a minute to talk about your car’s extended warranty?” of the sports world. Relevance to the discussion is meaningless; “wow! nice goal by matthews. sure seems like the kind of shit I envision Hutson developing.”
There are 3 devils fans that live in every habs thread
Weird behaviour but you learn to live with it

• Haha
Reactions: goforit

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
Your own fans have brought Hutson into the discussion because of your inferiority complex. Not the other way around

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad