WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Would like to see them try to make the Judgement Day a threat. They're basically glorified jobbers. Who can take that group seriously? And why should we when they get dummied every night, sometimes geeked out by just one person.

Like Priest literally no sold 3-4 of Finns finisher, hit him once and it was over.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Would like to see them try to make the Judgement Day a threat. They're basically glorified jobbers. Who can take that group seriously? And why should we when they get dummied every night, sometimes geeked out by just one person.

Like Priest literally no sold 3-4 of Finns finisher, hit him once and it was over.
This or just disband the team. I'd like to see Finn be a real threat on his own. Dom is always good enough (along with the ladies) to be on his own. Carlito was great a decade ago, but he doesn't get the mic anymore. The other guy is just...there, I guess. Tag belts continue to be a joke.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
A couple thoughts...

1. Goldberg's son is a f***ing spitting image of him. No DNA test needed.

2. Please God tell me we're not getting Gunther selling for old man Goldberg.

3. I guess this is the consolation prize for them not wanting to bring back Brock. No thanks.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Dr Andrews is a world renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, he would not risk his reputation for anything shady with pro wrestlers
I know...I meant..... Dr. Jamez And...erson.

I actually met (the real) Dr Andrews about 12 years ago. I appraised one of his facilities in Pensacola. Was really cool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad