WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Props to those two monsters. They've been laying it all on the line for weeks and just when you think they have done it all, they pull off a phenomenal main event.

A worthy conclusion to the feud with Rollins returning.
What I find amazing is that even though Strowman is completely spent and has Khali like mobility they managed to book to his strengths and get a highly entertaining feud out of this.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
that last match wasn’t exactly incredible all the way through

but god DAMN those were crazy spots. probably the first time in a long time i gasped watching anything was seeing braun actually take flight towards that crowd of people

also, im tired of the judgement day stuff being the exact same every single week. the big “pop“ being Rhea’s music coming on every time (uhh shes in the storyline, its not shocking shes coming out) just to see those two get pummelled its beyond boring now. a few weeks sure, but its been 2 months of this every week. i was pretty into the storyline initially but its gotten insanely stale and can only be saved by either an edge return or buddy return (neither of which are happening based on their contracts)

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
that last match wasn’t exactly incredible all the way through

but god DAMN those were crazy spots. probably the first time in a long time i gasped watching anything was seeing braun actually take flight towards that crowd of people

also, im tired of the judgement day stuff being the exact same every single week. the big “pop“ being Rhea’s music coming on every time (uhh shes in the storyline, its not shocking shes coming out) just to see those two get pummelled its beyond boring now. a few weeks sure, but its been 2 months of this every week

It was a mid match that was also amazing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad