WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
I'm sad that Jey is gonna lose another big match, i get it, but, how many times until he loses all of the steam he has? Sooner or later he's going to lose all credibility.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Not a fan of Jey and wish they kept the title on Bron a bit longer but congrats to Jey, he definitely deserves it. I’m convinced Rikishi was holding creative at gunpoint

Also, what an amazing call by Joe Tessitore in the closing moments of that match. He’s killing it

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Could be Cena/Orton at WM - That said, I can also see Orton being his last match.

I get the sense Cena's last match is gonna end on his back getting pinned by Bron.

They are making a point to talk about people's signs...which I assume is them trying to encourage people to bring more signs

Corny was pointing out that faces are starting to autograph people's signs during entrances, which seems like a visual encouragement to bring them as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad