WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Maybe they will use the additional hour for oh, I don't know, maybe actual wrestling, lol. Unlikely but we can all dream.

Three hours is too much when they can't always produce two hours of meaningful content on Fridays. More time spent fast-forwarding through the show where I may miss something interesting because I'm trying to get to the end. Maybe it's time to grow up and let it go. Maybe not for myself but I'm confident there are people in the world that will decide the extra hour is too much and give up on the product entirely.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
They chumped Balor so badly over the last couple years, and they're putting him with comedy wrestlers up against two of the hottest talents in the company. It's doomed to fail. Finn needs to be elevated once he's free of the Judgment Day stuff.
I'm ok with him having a faction but he needs better than Dom, Carlio and Jd M. Have him run with the Good Brothers would be a start.

Reactions: TD Charlie

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
With all the international PLE's now, it's getting too saturated. Only a couple shows to set up a feud and then move on to the next one. Sucks.
Right now there are a ton of TV feuds that aren't designed for PPV blow offs. Think Strowman/Reed and Wyatt's/American Made.

SNME would be they perfect opportunity to blow off some of these.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Right now there are a ton of TV feuds that aren't designed for PPV blow offs. Think Strowman/Reed and Wyatt's/American Made.

SNME would be they perfect opportunity to blow off some of these.

Exactly. Every feud going on currently doesn't need a PLE continue or finish it.
Or, these matches can take place on the other 6 hours of programming each week.

Reactions: Fro

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Oh god. They're going to get stuck in the Latino vortex aren't they
Of course.

Triple H is obviously a way better booker than what WWE has had in the past, but i do find it kinda funny he has some of the same pitfalls Vince had. With the Lucha Bros being both a) Latino and b) a tag team, that's basically a massive double whammy against them already because neither have been booked particularly well under H. Even with how easy the Lucha Bros are to book, i still have no faith they'll get it right.

Welcome to the LWO black hole, boys. At the very least i hope you boys are paid handsomely for the nonsense that's about to occur (Though given how Penta does have a penchant for slowing it down, occasionally being lazy he's probably going to have a blast over there lmao)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad