WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So IC title not being defended at BB

They really doing another 5 match card... at least give us 6 matches. I feel like they're leaving too many off PLE's now

Punk vs Drew
Liv vs Rhea
Priest vs Finn
Tag Match
Bayley vs Nia

That's the BB card, I guess. 5 matches

HHH is never going to stray away from his Takeover formula for B PPVs

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
It looked like the top rope nearly wrapped around Bronson's throat once it came off. Avoided disaster there.

EDIT: Or maybe not, my stream was buffering.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
“WWE RAW RUNDOWN

SEGMENT 7

Braun Strowman and Bronson Reed run around the arena just running through shit. Another human body is used as a projectile”

Literally writes itself

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I know we’ve been clamouring for Raw to go down to 2 hours for years now but I’m going to be a little bit sad when it finally does in October because the 3 hours has been flying by recently with how good Raw has been

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Kayfabe Pearce is so much worse at his job then Aldis, but it makes for a far more entertaining show that he has zero control of his locker room
Speaking of which, can we please finally get Aldis starting to piss people off on his climb up the corporate ladder, leading to him finally shifting back to an in-ring role?

Dude is like 37 or 38 and bigger than 80% of the roster. Plant the seeds of people he's f***ed over and you give him a couple years worth of good feuds when he can't hide behind, "You can't touch the boss" anymore.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
WWE and NBC are bringing back Saturday Night's Main Event. :thumbu:

from variety.com:

images_wrestling_events_wwe_saturday-nights-main-event-1985.webp

WWE‘s iconic series “Saturday Night’s Main Event” has set its return premiere date at NBC.

Variety has learned that the pro wrestling series will air live on NBC and simulcast on Peacock on Dec. 14 at 8 p.m. ET. It will originate from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Long Island, N.Y., the site of the first-ever “Saturday Night’s Main Event” back in 1985.

WWE has also released the first promo video for the show, which can be seen below.

Presale for the event begins Sept. 19 at 10 a.m. ET. Fans can register to receive an exclusive presale offering now by visiting WWE’s website.

Tickets will go on sale Sept. 20 at 10 a.m. ET via Ticketmaster. Priority Passes are available now through WWE’s partnership with On Location. The passes offer things like premium seating, hospitality events with WWE stars, exclusive photo opps, and more.

This will be the first of four quarterly WWE primetime specials for NBC, which were first revealed when WWE signed a new five-year rights deal with NBCUniversal that saw WWE’s weekly “SmackDown” series move back to USA Network. “SmackDown” had been airing on Fox since 2019, but made its USA Network return on Sept. 13. Peacock also continues to be the live streaming home of WWE’s premium live events in the U.S., including upcoming events like “Bad Blood” and “Crown Jewel.”

“Saturday Night’s Main Event” originally aired in a late-night timeslot on NBC on weeks when “Saturday Night Live” did not have new episodes. It aired nearly 30 episodes on the broadcast network between 1985 and 1991. The show then aired two more episodes on Fox in 1992. It was previously revived at NBC for five more episodes between 2006 and 2008.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad