WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Just got half decent tickets to Survivor Series in Vancouver. I was expecting them to be expensive but holy shit some of the listed prices out there seem to be aimed at Saudi royalty. I’ve never been to a televised WWE event otherwise I probably would have passed on it!

Otherwise, I’m stoked

Roman is on the poster so prices got jacked

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

According to their sources, "Fightful" reports that "SmackDown" will be getting a new theme song, noting that they've been using the same Def Rebel-produced track for the past three years. Fightful's sources further claimed that the new song will be from a mainstream artist this time, but there were no hints beyond this tease. The two shows will also reportedly see changes to the pacing of their episodes, specifically at the end. "SmackDown" in particular will enjoy more flexibility, while "NXT" will be more structured. "Fightful" noted that "SmackDown" has been ending at 9:58 Eastern for the past few years in order not to clash with the local news broadcast, but with USA Network this won't be a concern. Conversely, on The CW, "NXT" will likely no longer be able to go past 10 PM.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
giphy.gif

Is this supposed to make me want to see them tag together? Because I didn’t before, and now I want to see it even less.
william-regall-nxt.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I just want Cody away from the Bloodline stuff. I don't want him in thr Bloodline Civil War War Games match.

It should have been a returning Jimmy (although that's not gonna get much of a reaction).

Have Roman go it alone, he then realizes he needs to get his family back.

Like who even eats the pin here? If Roman is winning War Games then give Fatu the pin but Roman ain't eating a pin his first match back and Cody shouldn't get pinned either. Fatu isn't getting the pin, so I guess Roman pins Solo but then that kinda ends the whole tribal chief thing...

Reactions: TD Charlie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad