WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
So how do we book the ladder match. Do you have Punk screw Drew out of the briefcase. Or do you have Drew win the briefcase, attempt to cash in later in the night, and have Punk cost him there?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Really gonna have Punk cost Drew again?

I think you run the risk of accidentally turning him.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
where is this? the crowd has been good

ah, makes sense
Yet, still Boston is treated worse than Corpus Christi in terms of wrestling cities. There's the saying "always the brides maid, never the bride." We don't even get the brides maid treatment, we aren't invited.

Any time there's a mid level show, Boston shows up and is almost always a hot crowd. Still, we get random throw away Raws. Had Summerslam week lined up a few years back, then COVID...and they never came back to do the right thing. It's maddening.

It's not even just wrestling. Most big musical acts that roll through we see on a f***ing Wednesday night. Multiple stops in NY/Chicago/LA etc, a single Wednesday in Boston. It's hilarious when I'll see a tour come around and they'll do Friday/Saturday in NY...skip a few days, Boston midweek, skip a few days, then magically in Miami for Friday/Saturday.

I give up. I'll just have a seat now

Reactions: Fro

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Boston has a problem hosting stadium shows because they can’t use Fenway and Foxboro is too far. It’s actually closer to Providence, although a good market for them, is small. I’m sure it will happen eventually but it’s not attractive to do.

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Yet, still Boston is treated worse than Corpus Christi in terms of wrestling cities. There's the saying "always the brides maid, never the bride." We don't even get the brides maid treatment, we aren't invited.

Any time there's a mid level show, Boston shows up and is almost always a hot crowd. Still, we get random throw away Raws. Had Summerslam week lined up a few years back, then COVID...and they never came back to do the right thing. It's maddening.

It's not even just wrestling. Most big musical acts that roll through we see on a f***ing Wednesday night. Multiple stops in NY/Chicago/LA etc, a single Wednesday in Boston. It's hilarious when I'll see a tour come around and they'll do Friday/Saturday in NY...skip a few days, Boston midweek, skip a few days, then magically in Miami for Friday/Saturday.

I give up. I'll just have a seat now
at least you get outdoor hockey. we just get invited to them

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Just catching up on some stuff. My god, the roof will blow off the place when Roman returns…

Absolutely.

I can't f***ing wait for that. The Bloodline Civil War storyline is going to be insane.

I find Roman's music more suited for a "final boss" battle because it reminds me of growing up playing Final Fantasy and getting ready to face Kefka or Sephiroth at the end of the game(s).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad