WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
I guess I'm the only one here that thinks this whole Wyatt thing is the drizzling sh*ts. I still think it will die a fairly quick death and then never be mentioned again like it never actually happened. :thumbd:

Reactions: BruinDust and Fro

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I guess I'm the only one here that thinks this whole Wyatt thing is the drizzling sh*ts. I still think it will die a fairly quick death and then never be mentioned again like it never actually happened. :thumbd:
I agree. I want it to succeed but I predict it fails badly.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
What do we all think about this, if it were to happen?

1719415918427.png

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It's entertaining for now, but in terms of longevity and ability to push it up the card it is VERY likely to fail IMO. Just as the Firefly Funhouse era stuff, and everything with the fiend. It's cool for a bit, but it is difficult to take it much further than what we already saw the other night on Raw.

Once the gimmick starts to materialize into a match, it's mid card shenanigans at best.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Bo just isn't Bray. He doesn't have the vision, he doesn't have the creativity, he damn sure doesn't have the promo abilities.

It's destined to fail.

The fact that it is a group of midcard guys that we already are familiar with lead by another midcard guy doesn't help, are we to believe that a shopping spree at Spirit Halloween was all it took to turn them into a group of monster killers?

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
I didn't care for the tape. On one hand Bo performed very well in it.

On the other hand, it served solely to launder their exploitation of a dead man.

I could have done without that part of the video.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I didn't care for the tape. On one hand Bo performed very well in it.

On the other hand, it served solely to launder their exploitation of a dead man.

I could have done without that part of the video.
I don't know if I'd call it exploiting when it's your own flesh and blood. Perhaps he's trying to honour Bray's legacy and carry out his vision for him.

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad