WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Did LA Knight threaten to cash in on Logan Paul if he wins MITB? That's some seriously weak shit.

After Scotland, Drew HAD to destroyed Punk in Chicago or he would be viewed as a little female dog. Glad they did not shy away from pissing Chicago fans off. Drew/Punk is the best thing going in WWE and it's not even close, imo. Drew/Punk match, when it does happen, is going to have a big match feel to it and I am here for that.

Fatu finally debut and I though it went solid. Now, we are waiting for Hikuleo.
I don't know if it's because Punk still isn't cleared, but they should have shown the beating rather than just the aftermath.

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Yeah he looked way more athletic than in the Wikipedia article. :laugh:
At least you're completely open about your complete lack of interest in any and all aspects of professional wrestling that doesn't have "WWE" stamped all over it. But then will sprint over Wiki way as fast as you can to catch up once you're informed who you need to do so for. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So stoked for Raw tonight.
With it being Indy and the issues on McAfee's show, with the abrupt ending, and him being called a lair... the Wyatt Sick6 are going to maim him right? Because I think he needs time away soon

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
9b5d90c0-3094-4d85-887a-96e27b7329ce_text.gif

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
It was amazing. I hope they do this for all the members. I feel like it was weird they didn't have Cole comment on the video afterwards.
Same. It made the whole VHS tape plot sort of meaningless. For now at least. Even still, the video was very well done, Bo looked and sounded every bit as broken as the Bray Wyatt character, but less hokey and more unhinged. I didn't know he had that in him, but I think he pulled it off flawlessly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad