WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
It appears like this new group isn't going to be supernatural but rather more 'cult' like group. However less swampy Wyatt Family and more 'The Devils Rejects'

I think this has a lot of potential. If Vince was at the helm still, I'd be doubting this way more. Not now.

Seems like they're making it a point that the group is made up of people rejected by their groups and family. Gable being attacked after a massive jerk to his group isn't random. Might be a theme going forward.

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
If they’re funhouse characters, which they are, and you have two people who were directly connected to Bray, it doesn’t make sense that Alexa isn’t part of it, unless she’s just not coming back. She should be the central figure who brought this all to life since she was actually part of the funhouse, and she was connected to Nikki.
I think it's best we all forget that part of Alexa Bliss' career ever happened.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I know some of the fake blood night say otherwise and the fun joke is everyone died, but kayfabe there's no way all those people are dead. Just injured and knocked out.

I was suprised by the one guy with the giant blood splatter on the wall behind his head. Everyone else just looked knocked out.

They'll show staff be jumpy or make mention that they are down several crew members from injury or refusing to show up for fear of their lives. They'll start to attack more wrestlers I would assume.

The one thing I didn't like is Gable was the only wrestler attacked. They should have had some more lower - mid careers in the carnage
Yeah, that was actually kinda shocking to see on a wrestling show, nevermind WWE. Very clearly a gunshot to the dome.

I just don't know where they go from here, and to me it seems like the group will likely flop. They'll force a Survivor Series match or something, and Cody can save the day there too. Maybe Cody eats a DDT onto the exposed concrete floor then gets up and eliminates a few guys in short order.

Last edited:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I did not see it who but I just can’t imagine they’d involve Walter in that.
They also gave a close up shot to Gable, they probably would have had more lingering shots of other superstars.

Plus, Gunther should and is being more protected and most likely wouldn't be involved with this, specially since he wasn't on the show at all to begin with

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
I keep seeing them being referred to as the Wyatt Sicks. Was this name actually mentioned on TV or in the QR codes or something?

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
I keep seeing them being referred to as the Wyatt Sicks. Was this name actually mentioned on TV or in the QR codes or something?

it's on merch

Reactions: Megahab

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
Yeah, that was actually kinda shocking to see on a wrestling show, nevermind WWE. Very clearly a gunshot to the dome.

I just don't know where they go from here, and to me it seems like the group will likely flop in short order. They'll force a Survivor Series match or something, and Cody can save the day there too. Maybe Cody eats a DDT onto the exposed concrete floor then gets up and eliminates a few guys in short order.
Absolutely A+ reference.

• Love
Reactions: TD Charlie and GKJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad