WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Has HHH been great at telling stories or has it been that Vince still had an input and some oversight and that the post Mania era is truly where it's just HHH?
Nah, Vince was reported to be out when the news broke about the scandals. But I think some of the storylines were "inhereted" from the Vince input era.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
After the NXT Underground match and this match, feels like they're really trting to show what Nattie can actually do in the ring.

While still putting the opponent over.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This is going to be a bit unpopular around here but I've noticed that WWE is turning into a more well produced version of AEW.

Vince is a shit human being but Vince was the only one who realized that characters and storylines were more important than the actual wrestling and work-rate
Paul Levesque knows storytelling in a way that would make Vince’s brain liquify.

Reactions: Jussi

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
gable just putting all of reed's weight on his neck. he ain't gonna live long

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Great debut for Lyra, they put an ad for a movie, and then go to commercial.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
As someone who doesn't watch NXT anymore (stopped when HHH was removed) I haven't seen much from Ilja, what a way to showcase him. Great match

Gunther/Sheamus just does not miss. HHH must know he can pull this out of his pocket whenever he wants for a guaranteed banger. I hope they do another trilogy when Gunther is world champion.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As someone who doesn't watch NXT anymore (stopped when HHH was removed) I haven't seen much from Ilja, what a way to showcase him. Great match

Gunther/Sheamus just does not miss. HHH must know he can pull this out of his pocket whenever he wants for a guaranteed banger. I hope they do another trilogy when Gunther is world champion.
Walter doesn’t miss with anyone. It’s impossible.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Walter doesn’t miss with anyone. It’s impossible.

WWE better get cooking on some new heels because the fans are gonna start cheering for Gunther sooner rather than later. He is simply just too good in the ring for the fans to truly despise him and a natural turn into an anti-hero type bad^%$ is coming whether WWE creative plan for it or not.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE better get cooking on some new heels because the fans are gonna start cheering for Gunther sooner rather than later. He is simply just too good in the ring for the fans to truly despise him and a natural turn into an anti-hero type bad^%$ is coming whether WWE creative plan for it or not.
If he keeps matching up with faces the audience find compelling, it won't be a problem. He's been a heel for a long time now.

Reactions: BruinDust

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Ilja is one of my favorite active wrestlers. Dude is on that Gunther level where he can't miss.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like Rick O’Shea is ready to work el rudo

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Since it stopped being 2.0 and is like NXT White & Gold, with HBK running the show, it's been good again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad