WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Survivor series isn’t all that big anymore. My guess is next WM.
Gotta think next Mania is Roman vs Rock.

Gunther seemed like the logical choice to take the belt off Cody in a few months with him dropping the IC title. Gunther kind of needs something to do fot a full year plus if they push Cody Rock for 41 (and then Roman vs Rock happens at 42)

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Gotta think next Mania is Roman vs Rock.

Gunther seemed like the logical choice to take the belt off Cody in a few months with him dropping the IC title. Gunther kind of needs something to do fot a full year plus if they push Cody Rock for 41 (and then Roman vs Rock happens at 42)
I don’t think it is. I don’t think the bloodline story has much more juice now. Roman’s gonna take a break and I’m guessing Heyman goes off with someone else. Maybe Bron. Putting Roman in another WM main event won’t be best for business.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They’re not gonna to have gone through all this and have Cody drop the title after a few months.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Good on Shin for putting guys over but man, Haitch dropped the ball with Shin after the momentum he got from turning heel. Really coulda used a big win over Seth

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
The Rock gave Cody:

- dustys watch (they'll use the one Khan got him)
- the watch Cody gave The Rock (and Roman and Seth)
- Dustys HOF ring
- download voucher for Black Adam

Reactions: Jussi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad